Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

Ladies; Moxettes

This is in no way a review ! Everybody loves a bargain, so of course, scouring my local Home Bargains I came across these. Now, if you haven't seen these before, you're in for a surprise.



99pence. Home Bargains
(Tampons, yes ladies, these are tampons! )

No need to go into extreme detail of the product, however, these are the most stylist tampons I have ever seen! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how delightful such a shying product could be. Very boudoir, stylish, feminine and pretty. They also come with a retro refillable metal box, which makes the awkward rumage in your bag safe and stylish in any situation. And for 99pence, these are no dearer if not cheaper than the standard Tampax tampons.

The brand Moxie, is an Australian brand designed by female, Mia Klitsas, (Her amazing blog - The Powder Room ) who has obviously thought about necessities as well as styling. Bringing females a very stylish and compact way of avoiding those embarassing shying moments. 

Who says we can't be feminine throughout the month?

How amazing is the packaging? What female wouldn't be shy to have these in their bag or on their dressing table. The re-fillable tin allows up to four tampons to be stylishly stored again and again.

Moxie has more female products, which I will - without a doubt - be checking out . With a very reasonable price tag, I personally feel everybody should check these out. We all should all be able to stay stylish no matter how we are feeling around the month.


What do you all think about this product? How amazing is the packaging !?


D E T <3

6 comments:

  1. I live in Australia, and have been loving Moxie products for years now! The packaging is just too amazing to pass up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe these are only 99p! I adore all the packaging, definitely be checking these out! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! Follow each other?
    Kisses from spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the packaging you will never guess they are tampons, they look more like chocolates :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fancy! I like the packaging.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies , I hope you enjoyed reading this , feel free to leave your thoughts & don't forget to follow/subscribe - it's free :)