Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 September 2011

REVIEW : Clinique 7 Day scrub cream


The 7 day scrub cream is formulated to be used on ANY type of skin ! I find that it helps restore moisture into my skin, so I would recommend it to anyone who has a slightly dryer skin surface and is worried about scrub taking any moisture out. It's creamy formula works really well and washes off really easy leaving no creamy residue leaving my skin feeling really soft.


Unlike other scrubs though, the 7day cream has very small grains which I sometimes feel like I need to use a lot to feel that it is actually polishing my skin; but you really don't. Even with a pea sized amount it really brightens up your skin.




One flaw however, the smell. To me , this scrub smells a bit chemically. It smells like the filler you use to fill in a crack in your wall. Which is quite off putting as I have used other scrubs like St Ives (Which is amazing and a fraction of the price!!) which has a gorgeous refreshing apricot smell.

I would recommend this for anyone but more someone with sensitive skin. The grains are small so aren't as scratchy as other scrubs which don't irritate the skin as much. Also if you suffer from spots , its a great product which won't irritate them and make them bright red !

D E T <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review,keep them coming!
    XxxX
    http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , I tried leaving a proper post yesterday but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Thanks for all the wonderful comments - they really made my day!

    I've been looking through your blog, i LOVE it ! It's great !! Do you read Elle Collections by any chance? I may as well come here for my fashion news and updates \! Keep up the great work ! I'l be popping through.

    Ohh ive set up my follwers thing I think, so if you want to follow or still can't could you let me know. Thank you Daniella xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies , I hope you enjoyed reading this , feel free to leave your thoughts & don't forget to follow/subscribe - it's free :)